Σάββατο 10 Απριλίου 2010

Ιn the deep of the night


In the deep end of the night, 
when the owl seeks and watches, 
where the branches of the trees slowly as a wave move, 
from the air that howls through them...

In the deep end of the night, 
Where the creatures of the night set to life,
where the ghosts of the past slowly awaken,
where the moon hangs from the sky like a melon slice...
In this deep end of the night,
my soul lies and takes life,
and it crawls and hides, 
like an eerie creature of the dark.

Oh please Mother Nature, 
give me strength to bare,
my thoughts and needs,
my yearnings and my faults, 
my rights and my wrongs, 
my step when I fall!



 


2 σχόλια:

Alex είπε...

Full of emotions dear friend !

Ioanna Retsou είπε...

Emotions like wild waves are drowning me my dear friend...I am fighting for my life!